2006年9月26日 星期二

Trip to San Diego





Last thursday, Kevin (Bala) went to a conference in San Diego.



Ali and I took the chance to go on a surfing trip to San diego.



But what surpised me most was not the surfing expeirnece



but a sushi store, Tadashi.



It has all-you-can-eat service in which someone who is willing to pay



25USD can eat everything he wants.



Although they have all-you- can-eat, the food is still very dilicious,



especially for Japanese food in US.



We got five people, three males and two females.



And the total food we ate includes 125 sushi, 9 hand rolls, two miso



soups, two dishes of 天婦羅, one bowl of fried tofu, a bottle of beer



and a teriaki(I don't know how to spell, it is a kind



of Japanese fried chicken).



The total cost of what we ate is about 260 USD and we just spent 150.



I think I will keep sushi away from me for few monthes.....





http://www.flickr.com/photos/29116272@N00/250153912/



沒有留言:

張貼留言