2005年2月15日 星期二

what is real

today I read a report about photo manipulation.

It says that many newspaper used altered photos.

A few decades ago ,people thought '' the camera doesn't lie''.

those days are gone, because digital photos can easily be altered today.

So , what is real?



The article says:since the demand for news isn't gone away ,audiences will slowly shift theirattention

from news photos toward other media , such as blogs and internet.

It means those blogs and independent reporting on the website will carry weights in audiences' mind.

However , I don't think so .

Because there is no rules or codes of ethics in internet , people have the same opportunities to expand

their view as well as their bias.

I didn't like photo manipulation once , but recently I accepted it .

I think many people adjust the color or brightness of the blogs' photo to emphasize

something they want. There are a lot of atlerd photos in blogs , too .

1 則留言:

  1. 感謝愷愔幫我改了這篇作文…

    下次再把改的文章貼上來

    回覆刪除