2005年3月21日 星期一

Freetime

What kind of obsessions or addictions do you personally have?

What do you engage in when you aren't working?

I enjoy swimming, hiking, fishing, diving,biking,and running.

while a person is obsessed with sport, we could call him/her a sportaholic.

The word is a combination of aholic and sport.you can compare alcoholic(addicted to alcohol).

Furthermore, we can call a person shopaholic who is addicted to shopping.

The reeson why I have so many leisure pursuits is that I am a bit of dabbler.

I never keep one activity for long so that I do some of this and some of that.

swimming makes me relaxing/calming.Diving and hikng give me a lot of positive experiences.

Running and biking are therapeutic. fishing is a time-consuming pursuit.

A bad thing to be a dabbler is that every thing seems unfruitful.

Maybe I must pay more attention to one or two of them.

沒有留言:

張貼留言